Join The 'Pen Pals' Challenge ...

Every other Friday we will issue a new journaling challenge and post our sample pages on the blog. We'd love to have you join in with us too ... & maybe we'll pick you to be our 'Pen Pal of the Week!'

How you interpret the challenge is up to you, we will mostly create scrapbook pages - but feel free just to journal/blog post ...or maybe adapt the challenge to your art journals, cards & altered art.

Leave a comment on the challenge post with a link to your blog or gallery where we can find your work ... & if you'd like to be considered for the 'Pen Pal of the Week!' Guest Design Spot, be sure to e-mail your entry too!

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Jan's Journaling For Challenge #2



This spectacular page was submitted by Jan! And, it's easy to see why she titled this one Blue Eyes! WOW! And, there's nothing like a touch of Mississippi humor to make it extra special.

Journaling reads:

I love your eyes

I love your energy

I love your smile

I love your big heart

I love your love of nature

I love your kindness

I love your blue mustache

Thanks, Jan! Now how about the rest of you? Have you taken the challenge yet? Come on! You know you want to!

1 comment:

Aubree said...

I love love love this layout! A beautiful picture, lots of love, and the blue mustache is just too cute! Great work Jan.