There's nothing new about using a list of reasons why you love someone as journaling on your page. Nothing except it's something I've never done and maybe there's a few of you scrappers who haven't done it either. There's lots of things that I love about my granddaughter, Breckin, but I'm not sure each one merit's it's own page ... or even if I have pictures to support my thoughts. But, I do want to make sure I preserve some of the current reasons ... one's that relate to things about her at three-years-old. And, I had this cute picture of her posing in her new jammies, that didn't have much of a story to go with it. So, I've combined the two to create this page for Breckin's scrapbook.
A Few Things I Love About You
1. I love that you always want to hold hands when we're walking together.
2. I love that one kiss good-bye isn't enough for you.
3. I love how we're always laughting when we are together. You laugh at my funny faces and I laugh back at you.
4. I love that you don't let anyone ignore you.
5. I love that you practice, practice, practice until you get it right. Then, you do it some more.
6. I love the shape of your pretty legs.
7. I love that you are so smart.
8. I love to share tomato soup and fresh fruit salad with you.
Your challenge is to scrap a list of things you love about someone. Your journaling can be done in strip form, as I have done here or you can write it out in paragraph form. You might even use a cluster of journaling tags with a reason written on each one. No matter what method you choose to use, be sure to write out the reasons instead of just using descriptive words. We'll save that technique for another challenge.