Join The 'Pen Pals' Challenge ...

Every other Friday we will issue a new journaling challenge and post our sample pages on the blog. We'd love to have you join in with us too ... & maybe we'll pick you to be our 'Pen Pal of the Week!'

How you interpret the challenge is up to you, we will mostly create scrapbook pages - but feel free just to journal/blog post ...or maybe adapt the challenge to your art journals, cards & altered art.

Leave a comment on the challenge post with a link to your blog or gallery where we can find your work ... & if you'd like to be considered for the 'Pen Pal of the Week!' Guest Design Spot, be sure to e-mail your entry too!

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Aubree's Challenge #5 Entry

Apologies to Aubree, who sent her entry to me ages ago - I won't bore y'all with the details ... lets just say I've been MIA. Anyway - I'm loving this colour scheme right now ... & the simplicity of this page - just fab! Thanks for playing along again Aubree!
The journaling reads:

N: Mommy, when I move into my own house, will you come over to babysit sometimes?
M: Sure honey to babysit your kids?
N: No mommy to babysit me!
M: (laugh) You do know when you have your own house, you won't need a babysitter anymore, right?
N: Oh...

The layout was made using BG Granola line and an MME tag.

There's still time to enter your page, project, blog or journal entry - c'mon ... e-mail me!

2 comments:

Dally said...

Love your journaling Aubree. It's so sweet!

jan williams said...

Aubree this Rocks girl!!! Love the conversation with your son!